What can you expect to find?
We are available to help you explore:
- The garden: plants, vegetables and fruit trees cultivated naturally.
- The local heritage: a tour of the village and surrounding area with a commentary, retracing its origin and the various economic activities that are common here.
- Culture and folklore: Roisin musical summer, Montignies-sur-Roc chateau theatre, heritage days, springtime and crafts, the Dour festival, Mons fair, etc.
- Local and country activities: we will share our work as farmers with you as the seasons progress.
Culture and history.
For lovers of culture and history, fine food and folklore, the cottage is situated at the crossroads of roads leading to large towns and cities like Mons, Tournai, Valenciennes, Lille, Brussels and Paris.
For a holiday in the country, activities exploring the natural world abound.
In the heart of a green region with charming valleys bordered by fields and meadows and woods that change their colour according to the seasons, the area is an invitation to enjoy the gentleness and beauty of a natural environment that still retains its authenticity. The tranquil charm of our villages was prettily described by the poet Emile Verhaeren.
By borrowing the RaVel, through fields and woods you will discover our region’s natural riches. We can provide maps for outings as well as documentation on the local heritage, gastronomy, crafts and food.
|Mid Season||400 €||400 €||550|
|Low Season||400 €||400€||550|
Guaranty: 125€ to pay on the spot.
Cleaning by the tenant or 40€.
In the interests of keeping the property clean, pets not permitted.
Sheets, towels and kitchen towels are not provided.
Possibility to rent bed linen and bath towels.
Sauna: 15€ per hour.
Layout of the accommodation.
Ground floor: lounge-dining room with a television and open fire, fully equipped kitchen, a two-person bedroom (double bed) with a washbasin, separate toilet, bathroom with a shower and sauna.
First floor: a two-person bedroom (two single beds), a two-person bedroom (double bed), a separate toilet and a bathroom.
- Garden with flowers and fruit trees
- Children’s games
- Washing machine and drier
- Baby equipment on request
- Terrace with garden furniture